"Perfectly BiPolar"


You might ask "why" the title? It is because I have to remind myself that even when I'm having the very worst or very best of days, no one is perfect. We are all the way God wants us to be.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Can't Stop Eating

Oh My God,  this past week has sucked!!!  I can't stop putting everything into my mouth.  It's so annoying and frustrating.  And as always it has nothing to do with being hungry,  it's all about emotional crap!

It started with finding a new psychiatrist.  The old one was terrible yet, it took a year to figure that out.  This new one seems decent.  I've only seen her once but liked what she had to say about the medications I'm on and where she thinks I should be.  So, now... playing with meds is making me very moody, which in turn makes me eat.  Awww, the never ending cycle. 

To top everything off, I've lost my SPARK.  I was doing so good feeling motivated about things in my life.  I had tons of ideas for fun events at church, I joined Weight Watchers,  I had actually gone to the gym.  Now, I have NO desire to do any of it.   I want to be motivated.  I want to have that spark but, it's about all I can do just to get dressed.  The worst part is feeling like I'm torturing my boys.  They don't deserve to have a Mommy who is like this. 

I'm going to try to stay positive and put all of this into God's hands.  Praying that I've found the right doctor and slowly things will get better.  It just takes time.

No comments:

Post a Comment