"Perfectly BiPolar"


You might ask "why" the title? It is because I have to remind myself that even when I'm having the very worst or very best of days, no one is perfect. We are all the way God wants us to be.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Ups & Downs

Life has been so full of Ups & Downs right now.   Joined Weight Watchers and have lost a little over 5 lbs in the first two weeks.  Yippy!  My Hughie is officially done with pre-school.  It's summer!

Had to find a new psychiatrist (that sucks).  My meds are off.  Got a terrible cold/ flu.  And can't seem to go more than 48 hours without some sort of frustration between myself and the hubby. 

It's in these moments when I wonder "what's the point?"  If I have a good day then something stupid comes around and ruins it within seconds.  Someone else has a good day,  I manage to find a way to ruin their day.  It's never ending.  I'm just so tired of it all. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the ups and boo for the downs. This too will pass, that's what I keep reminding myself. Love you.

    ReplyDelete