"Perfectly BiPolar"


You might ask "why" the title? It is because I have to remind myself that even when I'm having the very worst or very best of days, no one is perfect. We are all the way God wants us to be.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Growing Up

I've been an emotional mess lately and I think it finally hit me why.  Tonight is parent's night for Hugh's kindergarten and I've been dealing with Kaleb's pre-school needs for the past few weeks. 

My babies are growing up and I'm not ready for it.  They're supposed to stay babies till I'm ready for them to grow up. 

The worst part for me is the feeling that this is "it".   I don't know if there will be another baby.  Oh, Lord  why is this so hard?  I feel like a fool sitting here crying because both my boys will be in school next year.   

I'm going to be the mom that totally breaks down next year when Hugh goes to school on the first day.  Justin might have to take the morning/ day off just so I don't completely fall apart.  LOL

I can get through this,  I can't spend the entire summer crying every time I think about school.  Okay,  I've gotten it all out of my head.  I can move on from here.  Tonight is going to be exciting and I'm going to be thrilled for my kiddos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment