"Perfectly BiPolar"


You might ask "why" the title? It is because I have to remind myself that even when I'm having the very worst or very best of days, no one is perfect. We are all the way God wants us to be.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

What to do?

Haven't posted again because I'm not sure where to go from here.  My husband and I got into an argument a few days ago and he basically said he doesn't understand or like the fact that I'm now blogging.  I guess he assumes I come here to bash him. 

It hurts to think that's what he thinks of me.  It hurt even more to learn that he'd make that judgement without even reading my blog.  So, I've basically been stuck.   Afraid to post anything.

What to do... do I continue because I'm enjoying blogging and feel like it's a place to share my thoughts and feelings or do I stop because I love and cherish my husband?  It's just all too frustrating and confusing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment